Device for Electronic digital signature application (security signed) is designed as a single hardware and software products and is intended to:
- authentication computer before you start;
- storage and protection of the private key of the computer;
- hardware implementation of cryptographic transformations in the device as part of the computer.
The device can be used for the protection of classified information and confidential information, which is owned by the state. Under the restricted access information to be understood the data protection requirements established by law, in addition to data that constitutes a state secret.
Device for Electronic digital signature application performs the following functions:
- computer authentication when accessing the device;
- the generation of private and public keys for digital signature algorithm;
- the generation of private and public keys for key distribution protocol;
- key generation algorithm for encryption and the generation of random sequences;
- keeping private keys in the internal memory and protect them from unauthorized foreign access;
- creation and verification of electronic signature;
- hash calculating functions;
- distribution key data based on the asymmetric distribution protocol.
The device performs these functions through the use of cryptographic information protection mechanisms.