Key certification center or Certification Authority (CA) «Key center» is designed to generate, issue and further maintenance of private keys and strengthened public-key certificates corresponding to the state standards of Ukraine, as well as to provide a fixed time services.
Digital signature verified with the use of enhanced public-key certificates, according to the current legislation of Ukraine, is equivalent to a handwritten signature (Print) that allows electronic documents.
CA “Keycenter” ensures the implementation of such functions related to:
- Maintenance of public key certificate (hereinafter – certificate) of user and include:
- registration of users;
- certification of user’s public key;
- distribution of certificates;
- manage the status of the certificates and the dissemination of information on the status of the certificates;
2. Provision of fixed time services associated with:
- obtain data necessary for the formation of a time stamp;
- creating timestamps;
- storage timestamp in separate files;
- adding a time stamp of the message signed files;
- verify digital signatures on the timestamp stored in separate files;
- verify digital signatures on the timestamp included in the message signed files;
- transmitting the generated time stamp users.