The company’s activities aimed at strengthening the competitive position in the market of accepting payments and funds transfer by using a variety of payment instruments, as well as the increase in the volume of transactions in the retail online payment sector.
To organize payments acceptance from citizens cooperation with the financial company “FINTECO”* was established.
The solution for receiving payments online has become service – Plategka.com – Ukrainian service of accepting payments, which offers its users to pay all current bills and services in one place with the help of banking cards of Visa, MasterCard and others.
A single interface unites all needful services, which can be paid by banking card of any bank:
- Pay for mobile communication
- Pay for utilities
- Pay for internet provider services
- Pay for cable TV
- Pay for kindergarten services
- Transfer money from card to card via internet
- Buy a ticket on a train
- Buy a ticket on a bus
- Pay for study, driving school etc.
Service Plategka.com ensures that:
- payment is made online using the technology 3D Secure;
- we do not store SVV-codes of bank cards, and under no circumstances do not share bank card details to third parties;
- to share information with users, Plategka.com uses industry-standard of SSL-encryption using strong cryptography;
- to protect bank cards against fraud, you will be asked to undergo the procedure of verification of the card, which allows to make sure that the card is used by its owner;
- all transactions are tested by the intelligent protection system against fraudulent transactions (effective Anti-fraud system);
- protect users from programs-keyloggers on a site is used a software keyboard.
Plategka.com allows to pay for all services in single interface, which greatly facilitates receipt keeping and control for timely payment. If you have not appreciated the convenience of online payments, we are happy to help you! Service is available around the clock from any spot of the globe without subscription fee.
*FC LLC “FINTECO” operates on the basis of the NBU license for transfer funds in the national currency without opening an account No.22 from 22.11.2014 and is a member of the domestic state non-bank payment system «FlashPay».