Photo quality control module designed for automated image analysis for compliance with the requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and performs the following functions:
- Reading the data of the selected graphic file * jpeg or * .gif format;
- Calculation of characteristic parameters that provide information about the general properties of the image (luminance, contrast, etc.) for the selected image file;
- Implementation of object search – face recognition and its components on the selected image file;
- Calculation of the parameters imposed by the graphic elements for the selected image file;
- Establishment of image compliance (or – non-compliance) to ICAO requirements on the basis of the parameters and metrics are developed;
- Return of responses information on the result of processing. If the photo does not meet the requirements the response note will contain probable cause of non-compliance.
Module allows to:
- Automate the processes associated with the evaluation of the image;
- Increase the accuracy of the estimation and minimize the subjective factor;
- Reduce resource consumption and improve the performance of evaluation process.