Mobile terminals control documents – a portable device that test electronic travel documents at the passenger boarding the train. Explorer checks the electronic ticket status by MTCD. If an electronic ticket is valid – the system automatically makes a note about the use (validation).
Electronic ticket control is carried out by:
- Reading a QR-code;
- Manual entry of an e-ticket number.
MTCD performs the following functions:
- Verification and validation of the electronic ticket;
- Requesting and receiving background information;
- View the timetables;
- Provision of services to passengers (order drinks, bed linen, etc.);
- Maintain the “problem” registry documents (used, canceled, etc.);
- Register the passenger out of the car;
- Message exchange between the train staff.
Operation is available in both on-line and off-line mode.