IDReaderUA software (hereinafter referred to as software) is intended for reading information from an ID card (internal passport of a citizen of Ukraine), namely:
- Reading the owner’s personal data from the ID card data medium;
- Storing the owner’s personal data for further automated processing;
- Printing the owner’s personal data.
The software is installed on a PC and performs the following functions:
- interacting with ID card readers (software shows a list of readers connected to the PC and ready for operation – readers for which the drivers are installed);
- establishing a PACE session on the basis of CAN;
- reading personal and biometric data, which were recorded on the contactless electronic medium of the ID card;
- selecting and copying the owner’s personal data;
- downloading owner’s data as .xml or .csv files;
- printing the downloaded owner’s data;
- uploading/deleting root certificates for ID card verification;
- verification of integrity (using electronic digital signature (EDS) of the issuer) of the downloaded owner’s data.
Requirements to hardware and software:
- Personal computer (with parameters not lower than indicated: Intel Core i3 processor; 2 GB RAM; external interface 2xUSB 2.0);
- Contactless document reader supporting ISO 14443 (A/B);
- OS Windows 7 or higher;
- .Net Framework 4.6 or higher.