The automated system “E-ticket” has the following functions:
- The creation and storage of electronic travel documents;
- Automation of document exchange process;
- Fiscalization of electronic travel documents;
- Sale and return travel documents through electronic delivery channels;
- Connection agency networks for the sale of travel documents;
- Using a mobile terminal control documents (MTDС) for passenger boarding a train
- Management reporting systems, statistics and monitoring of sales and use of travel documents;
- On-line access to the database 24/7/365.
- Processing complex
- Electronic services channels
- AWS reports
- Mobile terminals of documents control
- Registry of electronic travel documents
Processing complex consists TK following software products:
- Application server – creates an electronic ticket, and provides interoperability between all system elements;
- The automated passenger traffic management system – provides data on train schedules, fares, subject to availability;
- Fiscal server – software and hardware, the main function of which is, tax accounting, sales and refunds of electronic tickets;
- Commerce and payment clearing system – supports technical interaction between the electronic channels of realization and systems;
- Archive of electronic documents – provides storage of electronic travel documents
- Mobile Server document control terminals -provides MTKD interaction between devices and other elements of the Processing sector;
Electronic service channels
Technical solutions that allow passengers to obtain information for trip planning, selection and payment of travel documents, obtaining accounting or number of documents via the Internet, self-service terminals, offices, banks, post office, agent networks and so forth.
Workstation that allows to receive on-line reports and statistics for all transactions that are carried out within the system.
Mobile terminals of documents control
Multifunctional portable device to check e-tickets when passenger boarding the train by reading the QR-code, applied for a ticket. Its main function is to control the use of the electronic ticket. Also, this device is used as a tool to guide the organization of travel and passenger service.
Electronic ticket is:
- Electronic documents;
- Freight contract;
- Insurance contract;
- Boarding document;
- Accounting documents.
The system Electronic ticket makes it possible for passengers:
- Get help information about the train schedule by means of Internet sites, self-service terminals, mobile applications, ticket offices;
- Choose a seat in the train and additional services;
- Pay for travel documents by means of the Internet using bank cards of international payment systems, the National system of mass electronic payments (hereinafter – NSMEP), electronic money, cash terminals and ticket offices;
- Get tickets by e-mail, print or save as an image in your smartphone;
- Reserve a place via the Internet with their subsequent buying out;
- Carry out boarding without requiring with ticket office;
- Give an account the trip to the accounts department as a boarding document is a report document;
- Enterprise’s accounts department has the opportunity to check the legitimacy of the e-ticket through the official website of PJSC “Ukrzaliznytsia”;
- Carry out a return e-ticket online via the Internet with an automatic return of funds for the payment card.
E-Ticket system provides:
- A help routine;
- Opportunite to choose seats on the scheme of the train carriage;
- Opportunite to pay for tickets through the system connected to acquirer banks, electronic payment systems;
- Obligatory to apply on an e-ticket electronic digital signature;
- Storage of electronic tickets in the archive of electronic documents;
- Accounting for all financial transactions through implementation of specialized payment transactions online, and sending reports to the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine;
- Accounting for all operations using the processing system;
- Online cheking of electronic tickets when boarding passengers using mobile terminals of documents control.